The 2016 IEEE 35th Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2016) will be held in Budapest, Hungary, from September 26th to 29th, 2016.
The related information will be published on these pages.
- Submission of conference papers: April 21, 2016 (expired)
- Notification of acceptance: June 20, 2016
- Workshop day: September 26, 2016
- Conference days: September 27-29, 2016
- The PhD Forum is announced: papers can be submitted until June 30, 2016.
- The review process is started. Notifications are expected by June 20, 2016.
- The submission deadlines for abstracts and conference papers were extended.
- Three workshops will be held on Monday, 26th of September.
- In case of questions please contact: majzik (at) mit.bme.hu