The 2016 IEEE 35th Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2016) was held in Budapest, Hungary, from September 26th to 29th, 2016.
The related information is published on these pages.
- Submission of conference papers: April 21, 2016 (expired)
- Notification of acceptance: June 20, 2016 (expired)
- Final papers due: July 22, 2016 (expired)
- Workshop day: September 26, 2016
- Conference days: September 27-29, 2016
- Symposium Proceedings available at IEEE Xplore
- Workshop Proceedings available at IEEE Xplore
- Detaled program is published
- Keynotes are announced
- Prof. C.V. Ramamoorthy Best Paper Award is announced
- Early registration is extended until August 31, 2016
- List of accepted papers is published
- Registration information is available
- Venue and hotel information is available
- The PhD Forum is announced: papers can be submitted until June 30, 2016.
- The review process is started. Notifications are expected by June 20, 2016.
- The submission deadlines for abstracts and conference papers were extended.
- Workshops will be held on Monday, 26th of September.
- In case of questions or requests please contact: majzik (at) mit.bme.hu