Celebrate the opening of the conference in a special restaurant, where the waiters and cooks make an effort as if they were graded at the end of the evening. Just look what the students of the College of Commerce, Catering and Tourism can do when it comes to an exam.
- Date: Tuesday, September 27, 19:00-21:00
- Place: “Alma Mater” Restaurant, Alkotmány utca 9-11, Budapest V.
(8 minutes walk from the conference hotel, see map below).
- Meeting point: In the restaurant at 19:00 or in the conference hotel at 18:45.
- Program: Welcome reception with cold buffet and with the opportunity to meet the other conference participants in a more informal environment.
Enjoy the evening view of the banks of the Danube river (a protected World Heritage Site) from an excursion boat while tasting highlights of the Hungarian cuisine, the Hungarian wines and beers, and most of all, enjoying the company of the other participants of the conference.
- Date: Wednesday, September 28, 20:00-22:30
Please arrive on time; there is no late admittance after departure of the excursion boat. You will be able to leave the boat after 21:30 (the boat will stay at the peer).
- Place: On a boat on the Danube river, starting and finishing at the landing peer 1 at the Jászai Mari tér (15 minutes walk from the conference hotel, see map below).
- Meeting point: At the landing peer at 20:00 or in the conference hotel at 19:35.
- Program: Dinner and sightseeing on the Danube through the heart of Budapest, illuminated for the evening.