- Registration is valid for the main conference and the workshops.
- For authors: The authors presenting the papers shall submit the registration form by July 22, 2016, otherwise the paper will not be included in the conference program and proceedings. Each accepted paper (normal paper, short paper, workshop paper) has to have at least one normal (non-student) registration paid by August 31, 2016. If an author has two accepted papers then two normal registrations should be paid.
- In case of PhD Forum papers student registration is accepted (to be paid by August 31, 2016, as given above). Student registrations are valid if a student proof is submitted to the General co-chairs.
- IEEE members get a discount from the registration fee, as specified below.
- Early registration ends on August 31, 2016.
- Cancellation requests will be accepted until September 7, 2016. They will be refundable minus a 10% refund fee. Author’s registrations are not cancelable nor refundable. If an author can not participate in the conference then a substitute person must participate and make a presentation in the conference by all means. Only in this case, the registration fee is transferable.
Your registration is a two-step procedure.
- Please fill in and submit the online registration form. (It is hosted by the institution of the conference organizers.) <<< Registration is closed!
After submitting the registration form, you will receive an automatically sent email that contains your registration ID and your registration data.
- Please pay for your participation by bank transfer or credit card. The details are given below.
The registration fee covers the access to the main conference, the workshops, the lunches, the caffee breaks, the reception, the conference banquet, and the proceedings in electronic format.
|Registration type||Early registration
until August 31, 2016
after August 31, 2016
|IEEE member||525 EUR||630 EUR|
|Non-IEEE member||655 EUR||790 EUR|
|Student IEEE member||265 EUR||320 EUR|
|Student non-IEEE member||330 EUR||400 EUR|
Forms of payment
1. Bank transfer: If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please make your payment to the account given below (Öt Évszak Kft is the conference management company that provides registration, accommodation and operational management services for SRDS 2016). Please make sure that you provide your registration ID and name in the comment field of the transfer and that the amount we receive equals your registration fee; that is, all transfer costs, incl. processing fees are covered by the sender and it is the net amount of your registration that arrives to our bank account. Inquiries regarding bank transfers can be sent to Mr. Gábor Tóth <info (at) otevszak.hu>.
Beneficiary’s name: Öt Évszak Kft.
Beneficiary’s address: Gerinc u. 24, 1221 Budapest, Hungary
Bank name: UNICREDIT BANK
Bank address: Lágymányosi u. 2, 1111 Budapest, Hungary
Account IBAN: HU49109180010000000339260012
Account SWIFT: BACXHUHB
Comment: SRDS + <SPACE> + Your registration ID + <SPACE> + Your name
2. Credit card: If you choose to pay by credit card, then please follow the instructions that are given on the SRDS 2016 registration fee payment page. <<< Registration is closed!
Please note that you need to give your registration ID that was received in email after submitting the registration form provided above (step 1 of the registration procedure). Inquiries regarding credit card based payments can be sent to Mr. Gábor Tóth <info (at) otevszak.hu>.
3. On-site registration: Optionally, you can also pay on-site in cash or by card. However, we strongly suggest to cover your participation fee in advance as participation and catering is only guaranteed for preregistered participants.
On request, the Organizing Committee will issue confirmation letters to support visa applications (see details here) when the registration was made.